Vacancy – Sales & Marketing Manager
- Relationship Management – Cultivated long-term relationships and develop networks with key customers.
- Financial Management – Ensure optimum management of divisional revenue, gross margins and cost streams so as to contribute to the company’s overall performance and profitability.
- Strategic Planning – Ability to set objectives and formulate well planned sales and marketing strategies, activities and operations to ensure the company is successful.
- Staff Management – Ensure staff performance exceeds goals and standards while minimizing Staff Turnover and maximizing staff satisfaction with employment conditions and manager performance.
- Sales and Marketing Management – Must have a vision that is customer-focused. Identify customer needs and customer solutions and manage effective relationships with sales staff and customers.
- Product Knowledge – Must have up to date knowledge of relevant technologies, services and their application to customers.
- Bachelor Degree (Minimum) in Sales and/or Marketing with at least 5 years experience in a Management role.
- Experience in Business / Accounting an advantage.
- Strong technical and computer skills. Excellent Communication Skills. Strong Leadership & Mentoring Abilities.
- Excellent Strategic Planning and Thinking experience and a Good eye for Documentation.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant. Applications should include an up to date curriculum vitae with recent references from two professional referees with their contact details. Detailed Job Description is available on request. Email: email@example.com Phone: +685 20926/20927 .
If interested please apply in writing to:
The Acting Chief Executive Officer
Computer Services Limited
Ground Floor SLAC Building
Applications close 4pm Friday 15th February 201